2014 Benicia Outlaws Registration Downloadable Forms:
A) 2014 Outlaw Player Equipment Order Form - Click Here
B) 2014 Outlaw Player Information Form - Click Here
C) 2014 Outlaw Player/Parent/Coach Contract - Click Here
*Please bring in your daughters birth certificate. We will have a copy machine on hand.*
*Paper forms will be provided at registration table. You do not have to download.
Process at Outlaw Registration:
1) At entrance, grab All 3 Player Registration Forms.
Completely fill out the 2014 Outlaw Player Equipment Order Form. Fill out the 2014 Outlaw Player Information Form, including doctor and dentist information. Read and sign the Outlaw Player/Parent/Coach agreement. Turn into treasurer during your last step before you pay
2) Check out our Benicia Outlaws Spirit Wear Table for Players and Parents. Including Outlaw T-shirts, sweat shirts, jackets, and more. We will have order forms on hand. Payment for all spirit wear is due at the time of the order, thank you.
3) Visit the Uniform/Jersey try on and sizing table. Please actually try on the uniforms for proper fitting.
(Write down the correct size starting with Adult or Youth then the Size on your Player Equipment Form)
Please make sure you write down the correct size on your Equipment Order Form as it takes 3-4 weeks to order jerseys.
4) Visit our Uniform/Jersey Number Table.* Please write your number on the Equipment Order Form.
*We can not guarantee any uniform number. Every division contains 2 years age difference. Our goal is to allow every girl to keep their number starting from 8U Outlaws all the way up to 18U Outlaws.
To do so, we try our best to insure that your daughters uniform number is not being worn by a girl in the age division below, or by a girl in the age division above. We also offer 2 Teams in each age division, and every girl must have a different number.
If you miss playing a year, we try to keep your number for the following year if you return, but we can never guarantee it. We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding of how complex and important it is not to have duplicate numbers.
5) Final Step - Visit our Treasurer, Brian Wibben. We will collect all your forms and tally up your 2014 Outlaw Fee's.
Be sure to turn in your daughter's birth certificate at check out.
We accept cash, debit cards with Visa/Mastercard Logos, and credit cards. We will not be accepting checks.
Payment is required to secure your daughters position on the team.
Team Managers will be in touch by email and phone to schedule your team meeting and practices.
Congratulations again and welcome to our 2014 Benicia Outlaws Season!